Old October 21st 09, 05:50 AM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouxly40 View Post
Well, I told my wife she needed to get rid of some stuff so I could
have more room for my radios. Here's the stuff she decided to get rid
of:

Astatic D104, chrome, upper and lower keybar, looks better than most,
works - $60.00

Icom IC-32At HT 2m and 440, main power battery is good but backup
battery is dead. Therefore it is not working, has charger cord -
$25.00

FT-767GX, HF transceiver, optional modules for 2m, 6m and 440, (not
included), Front panel looks good (top and bottom not so good) works
perfect on all bands and all modes - $495.00 (Local Pickup Only)

Heathkit SB-220 amp installed on Rack Mount chassis. Full legal power
on 80m and 40m. 20m = 1100w 15m = 900w, 10m = 800w (ALL RMS). My
neighbors don't care much for it! It has larger meters and a standby
switch installed on a green panel. Has AG6K parasitic suppressors,
improved filter capacitors and bleeders, upgraded input tuning
circuits for better input SWR (for solid state rigs), control grids
directly grounded. Otherwise original - $775.00 (Local Pickup Only)

SBA-1200 1500w marine ssb base amp with power supply in Cabinet Mount.
No tubes (3-500z x 2 ) no interconnecting cable from lower (power
supply) to upper drawer (amp). It has a very big transformer and
several huge tuning caps, a stepper motor actuated tapped coil. It was
pulled from a working environment several years ago. - $150.00 (Local
Pickup Only)

Siltronix 1011C with Siltronix Model 90 VFO, Looks good and works
good. - $80.00 (Local Pickup Only)

Turner +2 amplified desk Mic needs some paint but works great - $30.00

Yeasu FT-101E looks good and works good, with power cord, uses
standard 4 pin mic (not included) - $250.00
(Local Pickup Only)

Uniden PC122XL 40 channels with SSB works good, looks fair - $30.00

Astatic D104, chrome, upper and lower keybar, looks better than most,
works great - $60.00

Realistic TRC-474, with mic, looks good, works good - $25.00

Cobra 19LTD Classic w mic, works - $25.00

Uniden Washington 40 ch Base AM/SSB with printed owners manual, works!
no mods have ever been done! - $130.00 (Local Pickup Only)

Realistic 6 channel walkie talkie. This is the one we all remember.
very long telescoping antenna with load in center. It works! - $25.00

Gray 200 base amp, works -$160.00 (Local Pickup Only)

Palomar 500 (not an amp) watt meter, HF freqs with SWR 10/100/1000watt
scale, with Headset jack, - $40.00
(I have 2 of these)

Ranger 2950, it's an old one, looks well used, but works perfect -
$115.00

Astatic 636l hand mics (2) with new cords and new elements - $17.00 ea

Location: Tampa, Fl

And more to come... I have taken pictures of all these items. Can't
post them here.
So she told you to get rid of the junk,huh?
N9ZAS