Old November 23rd 03, 04:04 AM
VHFRadioBuff

Try this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/

or this one
http://cgi.ebay.com

No I don't have an interest in the place, I just ran across these and am
going to purchase one my self.

I'd stay away from Antenna Warehouse if I were you. I bought one of their
antennas after they offered free shipping. When I paid for it and asked to have
it shipped USPS, they asked for $4.50 for shipping, claiming that although the
auction didn't specify that they would only ship free via UPS, they had the
right to charge me more because I didn't want the item delivered to my house.

I filled a complaint with the BBB and they didn't reply to it, so it's on
record with them as well. Also, with their antennas, you get what you pay for.
http://www.buxcomm.com has good antennas for reasonable prices.
73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com