Old October 24th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steve Steve is offline

Default Motorhome antenna

wrote in message
news

Thanks for the help, tnom, I only want to do this once so I figure to ask
questions first..maybe test
and tune along the way. I fugure the 102"will see right through most of
the
coach, no?

73
Steve.

What metallic framing is just under the fiberglass. What wiring?
Any of this running parallel in close proximity to the antenna will
have an effect.

Yeah that's the question and I won't know until I try it. My other concern
is overpass clearence with it. It already has a two foot
CB antenna on it and I ain't impressed, so I'm looking to upgrade. I'll
mostly use it on ssb ragchew.

73
Steve.