Old October 25th 09, 03:56 PM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by isFred View Post
Ok, I bought a new car a couple days ago with a very upgraded radio/sound option. It's got the worst reception (especially static) and the worst selectivity (stations bleeding into each other and stations not tuning in well) of any of the dozen or so cars I've owned in my life.

Before I go to the dealer and complain, I need some advice from people who know about these things. Is it likely (or even possible) that I've just got a bum radio (perhaps poorly made at the factory) or would you be betting that it's the radio design that is generically poor?
A little more info please? Make and model and year of the beast that you bought would help?
N9ZAS