Old October 26th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Tim Shoppa Tim Shoppa is offline

Default ADC-40 FI ? (KD1JV QRP)

On Oct 26, 10:02*am, "QRP'er" wrote:
HI,
I'm building the ADC-40 made by KD1JV.
I would like to know what kind of 10.7 FI is used as *filter because there
are several type of FI with different characteristics spotted by different
color.

Could someone tell me the color I need ?

Thanks a lot.

Here the link of ADC-40 :http://kd1jv.qrpradio.com/ADC/ADC-40.htm

He says he used a Mouser 42IF123 "green" IF transformer but he notes
that 42IF122 "brown" works too. It's there primarily to be a easy 7
MHz resonant circuit although the impedance transformation is a useful
side effect here.

Tim.