Old October 26th 09, 05:23 PM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,ba.broadcast
HD Radio Farce HD Radio Farce is offline

Default IBOC : FM HD-Radio - The Trend-to-Watch - Money Making HD-2Channels

On Oct 19, 1:09�pm, "Jo Jo Gunn" wrote:
"HD Radio Farce" wrote in ...
On Oct 17, 2:29?am, "Jo Jo Gunn" wrote:

"HD Radio Farce" wrote in
On Oct 16, 1:52?pm, "D. Peter Maus"
wrote:

On 10/16/09 12:08 , SMS wrote:

Dave Barnett wrote:
Is there some big up-front payment you have
to make to iBiquity, because the equipment certainly doesn't cost
anything close to $100K?

? ?Yeah, actually, it does. The digital system is virtually a
separate system, requiring separate transmitters and towers.

? ?Followed by the ongoing licensing fee to iBiquity for the right
to use the encoding algorithms, which are proprietary.
"I-Bust or H-Doomed"
"In these trying times, it should be

Another cut/paste by the HD nut.
"Another cut/paste by the HD nut."
At least, I don't obsessively cut-and-paste the same thing over and

over - LOL!

Yes, you do...same articles over and over. �No independent thought or
ability to engage.- Hide quoted text -

I just post valid articles, and do not give personal opinions for
legal reasons - therefore, my blog falls under Section 230 protections
of Federal Law: http://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230