Old October 30th 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Lowe HF-150

Gregg wrote:
On Oct 29, 7:22 am, dave wrote:
Nick ///// wrote:
Any of you guys still use the Lowe HF-150 receiver and do you use the
IF-150
serial communications interface to control it.
Simple reason I'm asking is I'm trying to judge if it is worth while making
a program I have just written available to a wider audience.

http://www.w1hkj.com/

What receiver are you using Dave? I forgot.

I have 2 main receivers: an ICOM R75 (usually parked on 10.140 USB); and
my Ten-Tec 516 Argonaut V no-code amateur radio.