Old October 31st 09, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Phil Nelson[_2_] Phil Nelson[_2_] is offline

Default Can anyone help me find this escutcheon?

I'm probably all wet, but that original's so warped, I don't see how you
could make a mold from it. You could make a full-scale model, then make a
mold from the model, then cast a repro from the mold. But in that case, why
not just use the model as your one-off repro? I can't imagine there would be
a big consumer demand for more of these . . . .

Phil

"hifi-tek" wrote in message
m...
Probably more accurately called a bezel. Hey Blacksmith, can you help her
out? Your replacement parts are awesome, almost like making something from
nothing.