Old November 1st 09, 01:44 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for sine wave clip art

In message , Ian Wade G3NRW
writes
I'm preparing a PowerPoint presentation, and need to plot a sine wave.
I can't do this by hand, so I need clip art of a simple sine wave.
Nothing fancy, just one or two complete cycles. Source anyone?

Try a Google on something like 'sinewave voltage current waveform' etc.
It's surprisingly difficult to get good examples of waveforms, but some
are he
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_1/2.html
http://www.pcguide.com/ref/power/ext...cOutput-c.html
http://www.tpub.com/neets/book2/1g.htm