Old November 2nd 09, 12:29 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
EA1/G1LVN EA1/G1LVN is offline

Default Looking for sine wave clip art

On 2 Nov, 08:35, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In message , Brian Howie
writes

In message , Ian Wade G3NRW
writes
From: Richard G3CWI
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 * Time: 13:53:29

Google is clearly a closely guarded secret. Lots of people in groups
that I subscribe to have clearly never heard of it. The odd thing is
that it must take them longer to type their question than it would
take them to find the answer.

Google? Well, I searched Google and Bing! for nearly an hour, and
found dozens and dozens and dozens of sine waves. Unfortunately most
of them had superfluous embellishments and/or were of poor graphics
quality, making them totally unsuitable for my purposes.

I promise to try harder in future .....

OK it's overkill, but LTSpice will generate almost any waveform you
want and you can capture as a bitmap.

Http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/ltspice.jsp

e.g.:-

Http://www.b-howie.demon.co.uk/sinwave.bmp

Somewhere out there on the internet, there's a site where you can build
(or, more accurately, 'synthesise') your own waveform from its
individual components. It's great fun and very instructive.
Unfortunately, I can't find it at the moment (but I'm looking).
--
Ian- Hide quoted text -

http://flexmonkey.co.uk/flexmonkeysy...nkeysynth.html ??