Old November 2nd 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default #Personal spending and income show"recovery" is limited to Wal...

Spending? I am fixin to do some more personal spending rat now.Soon as I
plop my battery in my new auld 1983 Dodge van, I am headin to teh Lowe's
store (after first stoppin off at teh Goodwill store
www.shopgoodwill.com ) for a hunnert feets of wire for 240 bolts and a
240 bolts plug (if you are Polish, you say bolts instead of volts.Polish
people are Good people) and some more of them thar Ortho mouse traps.
Seeeeee,,,,, I am helpin teh economy eberydey.
cuhulin