Old November 15th 03, 03:15 PM
Paul Erickson

Gary S. Idontwantspam@net writes:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 05:20:06 +0000 (UTC), (Paul Erickson)
wrote:

I am in the process of building a new workshop/workbench for
electronic work. I have a number of spools of wire that I
would like to organize in a way that will allow easy access
to the various types, and control the rate of feed so that
the problem of runoff is minimized.

See the other suggestion.

Also, look at what professional electricians do, especially on
industrial jobs. They have a portable cart with the various wires
mounted.

There are commercial things available for this. Even if you make your
own, look at the premade ones first for ideas.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Thanks, will do.