Old November 5th 09, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brett_Delfs Brett_Delfs is offline

Default Approx 9 Weeks Until Kombat Kramer Bangkok Arrest Anniversary ...

On Nov 4, 4:15*pm, wrote:
Cleaning up the rooms (nine of them) in my house.Sooooooooo much junk
and trash and also garbage, it will take me years and years to get those
rooms even halfway decent looking!
cuhulin, the Junk

******if someone has any way to recall kravens arguement over at
rec.cooking it might be worth a repost here. the guy is a total wild
card, flys off the cuff at the drop of a hat, totally unpredictable.
he was over at the cooking MB's arguing about cream sauces and stuffed
pork loin not wanting to hear anyone else's point of view. like I say
probably not a bad guy when it comes down to brass tacks but its his
way or the highway. total type A personality. I will give this kraven
fellow credit though, he's sure got one hellava following! count me in
for the party on January 8th, 2010.