Old November 5th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Approx 9 Weeks Until Kombat Kramer Bangkok Arrest AnniversaryBASH

Gregg wrote:
On Nov 4, 5:53 pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:

Had a run in with the bloke when he tried to bull **** everyone over at SCT. Said he was at the Bangkok Radisson Hotel (decked out in his Uniform no less w/camera gear) and supposedly the concierge ask him "...aren't you the famous photographer..." or some such BS. The guy is probably ok but imbellishes everything and will not listen to anyone elses point of view. But I'm sure he isn't all bad but I enjoy following his minions on UseNet.- Hide quoted text -

No doubt Brett, that's kind of how I feel about him. If for
anything else I find his writing/BS absolutely fascinating.
Loved those links, I liked the "awards" link...lol...took a few
seconds for me to comprende.....then I about busted out
laughing.

In all seriousness, does anyone know where his abode is
now?

In all seriousness, does anyone care?

His loyal fans excepted of course.

He isn't here bugging this newsgroup so why mention him here at all.
Isn't there enough on topic shortwave stuff to keep you amused? If not,
go to where there is stuff you're interested in be that bullying posters
or browsing fake websites...

Krypsis