Old November 5th 09, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default OT-Ft. Hood Shooting

On Nov 5, 4:47*pm, wrote:
I was at Fort Hood,Texas from January 1965 till the morning of October
29,1965 when my three years in the Army was over.Honorable Discharge,
thank you very much Lt.Mariano.I deeeeeeecided not to RE-UP.I went on
back to civilian life.

///RE-UP! MoFo, RE-UP!

There is a lot of open shootin/training ranges out there.Sometimes, some
of that Artillery gets too close to residential areas at Fort Hood and
also next door in/or near Killeen,Texas.You never know what may happen.
cuhulin

Yeah Cuhulin, I figured you had been there.
Now they're saying twelve dead and thirty one
wounded, hopefully the death count doesn't increase
and it stays at twelve.