Old November 6th 09, 01:50 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,seattle.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
Alex DeLarge Alex DeLarge is offline

Default The MUSLIM Fort Hood Shooters? Led by Army Majjor Malik NadalHasan, a Mental Health Professional

Nick Danger wrote:
Pa wrote:

2. The killer was probably promoted around more qualified native
Americans.

Well, he was BORN IN AMERICA. Does that make him a 'native American'?
(Hint: the answer is 'yes')

You, sir, appear to be a fool and a bigot.

You, otoh, are a lair and a ****head.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572405,00.html

Hasan, who was born and raised in Virginia and graduated from Virginia
Tech University, turned against the wars after hearing the stories of
those who came back from Afghanistan and Iraq, Nader Hasan said. Maj.
Hasan, raised a Muslim, had wanted to go into the military against his
parent's wishes, but he was taunted by others after the terror attacks
of Sept. 11, his cousin said.

A former Fort Hood colleague of the shooter said Hasan would frequently
make "outlandish" comments.

"He said maybe Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressor,"
retired Col. Terry Lee told Fox News. "At first we thought he meant help
the armed forces, but apparently that wasn't the case. Other times he
would make comments we shouldn't be in the war in the first place."

Hasan had been optimistic that President Obama would start pulling
troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, Lee said, but when that didn't
happen as quickly as he hoped, Hasan became angry.