Old November 6th 09, 04:25 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,seattle.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
Ima[_2_] Ima[_2_] is offline

Default The MUSLIM Fort Hood Shooters? Led by Army Majjor Malik NadalHasan, a Mental Health Professional

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:00:58 -0500, Carter wrote:

Nick Danger wrote:
Pa wrote:

2. The killer was probably promoted around more qualified native
Americans.

Well, he was BORN IN AMERICA. Does that make him a 'native American'?
(Hint: the answer is 'yes')

You, sir, appear to be a fool and a bigot.

Alex DeLarge wrote:

You, otoh, are a lair and a ****head.

Hasan, who was born and raised in Virginia...

I'm a "lair"? (I think you mean 'liar').

*I* said only that "he was born in America" (which by definition, makes
him a 'native American', which the OP didn't quite seem to grasp).

*YOU* said he "was born and raised in Virginia".

That makes me a "lair"? Last time I looked, Virginia was in America.

If Hawaii is not american as the birth-ers believe, perhaps Virginia has
suffered the same fate? I guess it fits the GOP and lemming limpballs
followers agenda....