Old November 6th 09, 06:29 AM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett_Delfs View Post
On Nov 5, 4:02*pm, wrote:
Reminds me of the Road Kill Cookbook I used to have, untill I loned it
to one of those divorced lezzies who used to live next door to doggy's
couch.
cuhulin

******no prob with the lezzies, love to watch them work their magic on
vid or live in person (got a gf in foreign land that grants me that
privy :-). but back to the cook book saga, sure would like to find a
copy of that receipe the kraven fellow was arguing about, or buy the
book itself. I collect cook books, never can have too many! as for
your roadkill receipes why bother, just scape the blood and guts into
a bucket, add water, and guzzle!
Who the hell cares about this CRAP!!! You're in the SHORTWAVE forum!! STAY on topic ok???!!!