Old November 6th 09, 06:17 PM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Coslo View Post
n9zas wrote:
Angry WHY is it spammers and assorted other trash are posted in the
WRONG forums??
If EVERYONE would pay attention to what the hell they're posting,then
this site would be more enjoyable for everybody here!!! Politics crap
does NOT belong in the shortwave forum!!!! Garbage from you tube does
NOT belong in the antenna forum!!! Etc,etc!!! Get a clue people,or get
lost!!!
Why is it that no one reads what they post... BEFORE they post it??
IS everyone really that stupid? As for SPAMMERS???? ...Death is the
only answer for those that have nothing intelligent to add!!!
Wise up already!

They looked for the spammers and assorted other trash forum and
couldn't find it. (grin)

Okay, let's fix this problem. First take a really deep breath or ten.
Then maybe a glass of your favorite adult beverage if you like. Just one
or two though. More than that can make the problem worse.

Now, this really isn't a forum, it's a newsgroup. There is just no way
you are king to stop the crazies from posting here. If you're adamant
about not seeing anything you don't like, and you want to fight them,
you'll lose.

Hope is here though. Your newsreader has a method of not seeing the
offensive posts. It's a filter. Also known as a killfile, bozo bin, etc.
Ease of use varies between newsreaders. But they do work pretty well.

So there ya go. You can calm down now and enjoy the non-crazy parts of
the newsgroups. This is a pretty good one - even our eccentrics are a
good read!

- 73 de Mike N3LI -
This is RADIOBANTER.COM not politics.com or obama.com which is where everyone makes their first mistake! That TRASH doesn't BELONG here. This a site for RADIO oriented articles,so why are people so dense they can't figure this out until someone has to break out the crayons and draw them a picture?? Post that crap on cnn.com or some OTHER political website!
Wanna talk about RADIO then stay here,otherwise scroll to ANOTHER site!
This sh*t is getting old! I feel like I'm explaining this to a bunch of damn 3rd graders!!!!
Ok,rant mode off. F*CK IT!