Old November 6th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OT-Ft. Hood Shooting

On Nov 5, 11:14*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 5, 9:29*pm, "sandydog" wrote:
- so,um,if this guy was a terrorist his victims
- get a purple heart.
- If he is just a nut,like most psyciatrists,
- they don't?"

- Gregg" wrote in message

Criteria for the Purple Hearthttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart#Criteria

OK so -fi- this Major Nidal Malik Hasan 'acted'
as an Soldier in the Army of Allah {an Instrument
of Allah} and was 'attacking' the un-holly America
Infidels {Non-Muslims}.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting

? Ain't That Why THE USA Is Fighting The War
On Islamic {Fascist} Terrorists ?

? Why Didn't the US Army have this psyciatrists
talk to a Psyciatrist and Lock Him Up for His
Own Safety and the Safety of Others ?

-note- Claims are that this Major Nidal Malik Hasan
'blames' Prez Obama for Not Ending the Wars
in Iraq and Afghanistan : Justifying His Killing.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/...s_fort_hood_sh...

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

Please remember that Prez Obama has asked
'us' {the USA} all not to blame Islam and Muslims
for the Fort Hood Shootings.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/...bama_fort_hood