Old November 10th 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Michael Coslo Michael Coslo is offline

Default Angry WHY is it spammers and assorted other trash are postedin the WRONG forums??

n9zas wrote:

This is RADIOBANTER.COM not politics.com or obama.com which is where
everyone makes their first mistake!

This is rec.radio.amateur antenna. Your first mistake.

That TRASH doesn't BELONG here.

WIth all due respect. YOU are part of the noise here. You are part of
the problem. You are part of the trash. Learn to use a filter, my good
man. I don't see the people you are complaining about, but I see you
carping about them (but not beyond this post.

This a site for RADIO oriented articles,so why are people so dense they
can't figure this out until someone has to break out the crayons and
draw them a picture?? Post that crap on cnn.com or some OTHER political
website!

Wanna talk about RADIO then stay here,otherwise scroll to ANOTHER
site!

What is this site scrolling you speak of?

This sh*t is getting old! I feel like I'm explaining this to a bunch of
damn 3rd graders!!!!
Ok,rant mode off. F*CK IT!

Wow. Before I put you into my crazies filter, realize that your posts
have been cluttering up rec.radio.amateur.antenna with every bit as much
annoyance as the nut cases. Congratulations, you've made it to netnews
undesirable status!

- Mike -