Old November 10th 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Are Skin-Heads on US Navy Nuclear Submarines ? -was-O...

One evening, when I was in down town Killeen, (Killeen is right next
door to Fort Hood) I saw a pretty gal who worked in a cafe.I walked in
there and I sat down at the lunch counter and I ordered a cup of
coffee.I plopped a few coins in one of the music/songs selection thingy
at the lunch counter for the juke box.I played The Third Man song theme
thingy.She said, Who is playing that song?

I didn't say anything.I finished my cup of coffee and I got out of
there.

Another time in down town Killeen, one afternoon, an elderly couple were
sitting in their car by the sidewalk.One of them asked me to drop a
letter in the post office box on the corner of the sidewalk.I took their
letter and I walked to the post office box and I put it in the post
office box.
cuhulin