Old November 11th 09, 11:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default 10 Months To Late . . . Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter...

wrote:
Barbour visits Soldiers in Iraq.
www.clarionledger.com

Will Governor Haley Barbour visit Soldiers at Fort Hood? Possibly so.
Thousands of Mississippians have trained at Fort Hood before.There are
many ties between Mississippi and Fort Hood,Texas.
cuhulin

Yeah, they're both chin deep in stupid. We're not supposed to have a
standing army (Washington) but if we do, it cannot be an instrument of
greed nor empire (Eisenhower).