Old November 11th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
wy wy is offline

Default (OT) -question- Are America's Priorities - Prez Obama'sPriorities ?

On Nov 11, 4:04*am, RHF wrote:
On Nov 10, wrote:

On Nov 10, 5:09*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 5, 12:50*pm, Gregg wrote:

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

10 Months To Late . . .
Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11...calhotsheet/en....

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

The Wars; The Troops; KIAs and Wounded have
not been on Prez Obama's Agenda :

And what exactly is supposed to be that "Agenda"? And how long must
he solely concentrate on it at the expense of every other "agenda"
that needs to be taken care of at the same time? Make some sense out
of what you're unintelligbly spouting.