Old November 12th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) -question- Are America's National Priorities - Prez Obama'sGlobal Political Priorities ?

On Nov 12, 1:30*pm, "
wrote:
On Nov 11, 9:52*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 11, 2:24*pm, wy wrote:

On Nov 11, 4:04*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 10, wrote:

On Nov 10, 5:09*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 5, 12:50*pm, Gregg wrote:

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

10 Months To Late . . .
Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11...calhotsheet/en...

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

The Wars; The Troops; KIAs and Wounded have
not been on Prez Obama's Agenda :

And what exactly is supposed to be that "Agenda"? *And how long must
he solely concentrate on it at the expense of every other "agenda"
that needs to be taken care of at the same time? *Make some sense out
of what you're unintelligbly spouting.

-wrt- The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the
Obama-Regime© ?WHY? because we can ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiUuGLOSkU
They're Coming To Take Me Away to the Obama-Pharm©
-note- You are being 'placed' in Obama-Care© for
your own 'protection' and The Protection of Societyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs
{To Maintain a Fair and Just Social Order}
*.
Prez Obama Sends Out Obama-Thugs© to Invade &
Take-Over Offices trying to Intimidate Senator Joe Liebermanhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f12adb909934ec75

Warning Prez Obama's RedShirts Are Coming ©http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/file...avez_close_ral...
-so- Put-on your Rose Colored Glasses
and everything looks just 'pinky'http://www.imaksim.com/images/natural_born_511.jpg
*.
Go Green Recycle Congress ! -and-
Say 'No' to Obama & Pelosi & Reidhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5b507cea80522b22
*.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
for those Americans that still have Jobs.
*.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
*.
Insane Political Pay-Back Is a B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- In 2009 it's now Blame Obama & Pelsoi & Reid Time !
-cause- The ObamaSter© is the President andhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d258661bafb39d97
* Democrats Control the White House and
The Obama-Regime© is in charge
* Democrats Control the US House and
The Pelosi-Mob© is in charge
* Democrats Control the US Senate and
The Reid-Syndicate© is in charge
*.
Weekly Reminder to All Obama-Heads©
Have You Gone Out and Wee-Wee'd-Up !
on "Weed" This Week ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...486d6445551365
* Obama-Cares© Prescription Drug Benefit : Free
'Medical' Marijuana : Puff Today & Die Tomorrow
*.
Expanding & Redefining The Obama-Enemies-List©
to include Anti-American Enemies-of-the-People
like Fox News & Republicans & Conservativeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70e0ecd9724e72fc

Take your pick. You can be a slave to corporations or a slave to the
government. Democrats would prefer to be government slaves.
Republicans would prefer to be corporate slaves. Personally, I don't
see why either form of enslavement is preferable to the other.

- Does this make me unamerican?

Nah just an All American 'free thinker' ~ RHF