Old November 14th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : OK So Where Is The Tolerance and Understanding for AllThose American US Citizens Who Do Not Agree With Prez Obama ?

On Nov 13, 9:51*am, wy wrote:
On Nov 13, 5:48*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 12, wrote:

On Nov 12, 5:33*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 11, wrote:

On Nov 11, 9:52*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 11, wrote:

On Nov 11, 4:04*am, RHF wrote:

On Nov 10, wrote:

On Nov 10, 5:09*pm, RHF wrote:

On Nov 5, 12:50*pm, Gregg wrote:

This is going to be VERY interesting as to
how this shakes out IMO.

The main question. Was this our own guys? Or of course.....I don't
want to go there.

Seven Dead and Twenty Wounded as
of now.

This isn't good either way.

10 Months To Late . . .
Prez Obama to Make First Trip to Walter Reed
Military Hospital as US President on 3 Nov '09

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11...calhotsheet/en...

So it took Prez Obama more than 10 Months to
make the Trip from the White House to Walter
Reed Military Hospital -but- BHO can Fly AirForce
One to Europe to promote the Chicago Olympics ?

WAY TO GO PREZ OBAMA ! ~ RHF
*.

And the urgency to have gone to the hospital 10 months ago was...?

The Wars; The Troops; KIAs and Wounded have
not been on Prez Obama's Agenda :

And what exactly is supposed to be that "Agenda"? *And how long must
he solely concentrate on it at the expense of every other "agenda"
that needs to be taken care of at the same time? *Make some sense out
of what you're unintelligbly spouting.

-wrt- The Barackingİ of Prez Obama and the
Obama-Regimeİ ?WHY? because we can ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPiUuGLOSkU
They're Coming To Take Me Away to the Obama-Pharmİ
-note- You are being 'placed' in Obama-Careİ for
your own 'protection' and The Protection of Societyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs
{To Maintain a Fair and Just Social Order}

--- snip other inanities ---

- No, silly. *What is the "agenda" he's supposed to have instead?

As Our Elected US President BHO's Agenda
should be "The Will of All the American People"
{Not Single Party Rule -but- Broad Bi-Partisanship}

What is "the will of all the American people" when the American people
can't even agree among themselves as to what the will should be?

Ah Haw ! -thus- There is NO Consensus for Action
and NO Need To Act.

The Urgency of Obama-Careİ is a Fallacy.

-*So define will.

Ah "Will" take your pick . . .http://www.answers.com/will

-*And I'll bet you'll be wrong when you do.

You Lose.

It would be typical of you to refer to something else as a definition
rather than coming up with your own. *That only means you can't define
the "will" that you yourself are talking about. *If you can't define
on your own what you're talking about, then you can't possibly believe
in whatever it is you say.

-*See the problem with the way you think?

So You Admit That 'i' Think -so- now does that
create a 'problem' for you . . .

- The key word is problem, not think.

Yeah clearly the key-word for 'you' is "Problem"

-while- The Key-Word for 'me' is "Think"

You view 'problems' and I "Think" about finding Solutions.
{Lacking Tollerance and Understanding versus
Trying to Understand and Accept}
-wrt-