Old November 15th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO[_2_] N9NEO[_2_] is offline

Default do I need a tuna or a converta?

Hiya

Sorry, I've just arrived from the 20th century and I need some info.
Wife and I are hunkering down here in NY and cutting costs wherever
possible. (We would rather spend our money on food & water, gold &
silver and guns & ammo.) I just bought the TV described below,
Samsung LN32B460B2DXZA, and I'm going to try and run this thing on an
antenna. Am I going to need a converter box between the antenna and
set? I'm thinking probably not.

All SAMSUNG LCD HDTVs have an integrated digital tuner. So, whether
you're watching over-the-air HD digital broadcasts or connecting to
cable/satellite service, SAMSUNG has you covered.

Thank you for your time and Obama sucks.

Kind regards,
Bob
N9NEO

P.S. Silver is still a nice buy at this time. Under $18 and expected
to go to $22 by April 2010. I just bought 50K worth and I'm hoping to
finance a garage in the spring with my profits.