Old November 16th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Palin/Dobbs 2012

On Nov 15, 9:31*pm, John Galt wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:11:14 -0600, John Galt
wrote:

You apparently live in a parallel universe. *May I ask where you get
your news from?
I travel extensively for work in Europe, talk just as extensively about
these issues to my colleagues, and have relatives who live and work in
Belgium, Germany, Sweden, The Netherlands, Austria, and Italy.

Ah, yes

Anecdotal evidence

How quaint

Nothing anecdotal about it, child.

My own nephew is now back at work because Sweden reclassified his
particular physical problem from "disability" to "able-bodied" as part
of the government's pullback of covered benefits of their social welfer
system. You can quite easily get a list of such things that are no
longer covered if you care to do some research. Same thing for the
Netherlands and Germany (at least) which have also pulled back on
coverage in their systems.

America's Senior US Citizens have paid into the
US Medicare System for Decades and still Pay
into it -but- Now face $500B in Medicare Cut-Backs
{reclassified as Cost-Savings} to Pay for Obama-CareŠ

-ps- US Medicare System Cut-Backs* but the US
Medicare System Month Payment stays the same.
* Less Services & Same Cost = Relative Higher Cost

Simply because the fact is transmitted word-of-mouth rather than in a
media outlet does not render it unfactual.

Now, back to your trailer park. You're obviously one of those Americans
who doesn't have a passport, but considers themselves an expert on world
affairs.

JG