Old November 17th 09, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.rush-limbaugh
Michael Coburn Michael Coburn is offline

Default (OT) :Combating rightarded lies.

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 19:11:29 -0800, RHF wrote:

On Nov 16, 5:42Â*pm, Michael Coburn wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:55:54 -0800, RHF wrote:
On Nov 15, 9:31Â*pm, John Galt wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:11:14 -0600, John Galt
wrote:

You apparently live in a parallel universe. Â*May I ask where you
get your news from?
I travel extensively for work in Europe, talk just as extensively
about these issues to my colleagues, and have relatives who live
and work in Belgium, Germany, Sweden, The Netherlands, Austria,
and Italy.

Ah, yes

Anecdotal evidence

How quaint

Nothing anecdotal about it, child.

My own nephew is now back at work because Sweden reclassified his
particular physical problem from "disability" to "able-bodied" as
part of the government's pullback of covered benefits of their
social welfer system. You can quite easily get a list of such things
that are no longer covered if you care to do some research. Same
thing for the Netherlands and Germany (at least) which have also
pulled back on coverage in their systems.

- - America's Senior US Citizens have Paid into the - - US Medicare
System for Decades and still Pay - - into it -but- Now face $500B in
Medicare Cut-Backs - - {reclassified as Cost-Savings} to Pay for
Obama-Care©

Medicare Cut-Backs = $500B

Yup.

= Medicare Cost-Savings -via- Denial of
Benefits

LIE

-via- Denial of Services

LIE

-via- Denial of Claims

LIE

HERE'S the deal. Medicare represents 40 million customers. The
Customers will be telling the providers what they will pay for the
services. And they will pay $500B less over the next ten years than what
was being forecast. The Providers will take the lower reimbursements and
lump it. That is the _ONLY way that the rising costs of health care can
be controlled. There is no free lunch and market power wins. Granny
still gets the services. The tax payers simply pay less.

--
"Those are my opinions and you can't have em" -- Bart Simpson