Old November 18th 09, 02:39 PM
Colin Walsh Colin Walsh is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
I'm wondering if there's anyone here, local(ish) to me, who'd be
interested in an Avo Valve Characteristic Meter. My Dad recently passed
away and I've inherited it, along with a beautiful CR100 ex-Navy comms
receiver.

I'm based in Sheffield but regularly travel to N.Wales, so anywhere close
to the relevant motorways counts as accessible. Likewise pretty much
anywhere in Yorkshire.

--
Dave Johnson.
Have you still got it? I had one of these in the 60's but had to part with it. Although I'm now in my eighties I still do some work with valves and would love such an instrument. I live in Mid Wales.(Llanidloes)

Colin Walsh