Old November 19th 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Setting Your Clocks Back

On Nov 16, 12:04*pm, BobS wrote:
wrote:
DXAce was in the U.S.Navy.
What have YOU ever done for America?
cuhulin

Big deal! *I was in the Navy and in my opinion (worth very little) he
acts like an arrogant little kid who throws punches sitting behind his
keyboard. *He and his asshole buddies on RRS just love all the attention
they get when they sling the mud. Can't wait for them to hop all over this.

Bob

BobS,

In the Interest of Attention Getting Rhetoric . . .

I Thank You and All Veterans For Your Service :
God Bless You One and All - amen.

mud-slingers-r-us ~ RHF {Grand Exalted AssHole}