Old November 20th 09, 11:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Bankrupt, pot smoking Californians will not lecture America onwhat to buy.

wrote:
Should a FAILED STATE like Kalifornia be allowed a congressional
delegation until it gets its own affairs in order?

*MORON* We are no more a failed state than what the country is becoming.

Should a state - which federal estimates say has half of all illegal
aliens in America - be allowed a congresssional delegation when
apportionment methods let those wetbacks each count as much as a
native-born American when deciding how many congresscritters that
state gets?

I live in Mexifornia and that is way too true.

http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/0...your-townhall/ is
the all-states, continually-updated calendar of "town halls."

http://www.Internet-Gun-Show.com - your source for hard-to-find stuff!

BTW,
Before 9/11 I was due for a review and raise to over $100,000K when 9/11
hit. Most of the really good engineers I knew smoked pot and shunned
alcohol. Does that tell you something or are you too stupid to do the math.
Bill Baka