Old November 21st 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default (OT) : How Does One "Flunk" an IQ Test ? -was- California Bankrupt

RHF wrote:
On Nov 20, 10:19 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:00 pm, wrote:
GENERAL STRIKE ANNOUNCED!!!!!http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=278687
Hell Yes! Damn Right!,,,
STRIKE!!!!!
cuhulin
***Hey Baka, give this NG fifty guesses as to what cesspool you call
home....Dopers paradise, California!!!!!!!!!! Three cheers for the
idiot engineer (and part time chemist) that "juices up" a Class 1
narcotic for personal use...priceless!

Hey, Dumb ass, what is priceless is that even stoned I am way smarter
than you. I don't 'juice up' anything, just remove the cellulose (wood
fiber to you) so I don't have to inhale all that CO.
BTW,
Do you or have you ever;
1. Smoked?
2. Drank?

- 3. Flunked an IQ test?
http://www.funeducation.com/Tests/IQTest/TakeTest.aspx

How Does One "Flunk" an IQ Test ?
http://www.iqtest.com/

Even an Idiot can sort of 'Pass' an IQ Test
by Scoring at an Idiot Level.
http://www.free-iqtest.net/

idtars ~ RHF
http://www.addictinggames.com/theidiottest.html
.
4. All of the above.

The whole country is bankrupt and it is boy George's fault.

Bill Baka

I tried free-iqtest.net and pretty well aced it but could not get a
number since I was hit with a barrage of junk to sign up for. That is
what I call a phishing site. Every screen would ask for just one more
detail of your life and try to get you sucked in.
The IQ test was way too easy and the real test was to see if you could
be sucked in. I passed by clicking out and now need to clean my cookies.

Bill Baka