Old November 22nd 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.rush-limbaugh
Beam Me Up Scotty[_2_] Beam Me Up Scotty[_2_] is offline

Default Palin/Dobbs 2012

dave wrote:
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

Maybe I think you can share your tooth brush and so I'll just take it
use it to clean the toilet and put it back.... we just shared it, no
harm done, right? Besides you don't really own it...

Are you serious?

Do you seriously think you can get government to take peoples money
because you want?