Old November 22nd 09, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Shortwave for cars?

wrote:
Back around 1987 when I was pootin around in N'Awlins (New Orleans), one
of the stores in a shopping mall parking lot area had some car shortwave
radios for sale.
cuhulin

Damn. I would have probably bought one. Selling the car would require
the stock radio but that is not hard. I saw some Canadian CB's that a,
umm, guy I know had 25 Watt FM CB radios for sale. Illegal as hell but
he runs a wrecking yard and lots of good old boys like them thar rigs.
Bill Baka