Old November 22nd 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Will SW radios become obsolete?

Shortwave Radio and Ham Radio and even CB Radio will Always be useful.

Heh, I had to come down out of my attic for a while, it's dusty up
there, especially working my broom up there! also to take doggy out in
the front yard (she took a poop and a pee) and breathe some fresh Air.

Heh, Bait Car is on the tru TV channel right now, is GOOD! Those car
jackers in California are working overtime, according to a CHP Officer
on Bait Car.
cuhulin