Old November 22nd 09, 08:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Shortwave for cars?

RHF wrote:
On Nov 21, 6:03 pm, Bill Baka wrote:
As a rule when I buy a car one of the first things I adjust is the
antenna trimmer, which is usually a bit off anyway. Funny how most
people don't even know these things exist.

- Thinking about it,
- an MFJ tuning box sitting under the dash
- should be a real conversation starter.
-
- Cheers,
- Bill Baka

They ask "What's THAT For ?"

Your reply "Oh THAT Helps me to Hear . . .
the Aliens Landing at Area 51."
http://www.gamerevolution.com/images...ce/area_51.jpg
.

Some of the people around here just might believe it.
Did I mention I live in a real hick town even though it is in California?

Bill Baka