Old November 23rd 09, 09:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Will SW radios become obsolete?

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxace1 wrote:
On the bright side,
just think of how many great radios will be available for a song!

How 'great' is a box that lights up, makes static sounds, and little else?

Bob, it would be somewhat of an improvement for you, would it not?

I've got some rather decent SW radio equipment
so I don't know what you're referring to,
but that's not an unusual result of your babble.

Sorry, I thought you were still operating that 23 channel box.

Apologies.

dxAce
Michigan
USA