Old November 23rd 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Shortwave for cars?

dave wrote:

Gregg wrote:

Like I said earlier, the best way to ground IMO your receiver or
transceiver is too run to the hardware store or your junk box and
pickup a quarter to half inch piece of metal/steel and drill the
appropriate size hole and weld it to the frame of your
car. If you don't know how to weld or don't have a arc welder....go to
any body shop. Either they'll do it for free or throw them a twenty
spot and it's done. Ground - ground and more ground is my motto. Good
luck and let us know what you do.

What if your car has no frame?

What if your drug addled ass has no direction, boy?