Old November 23rd 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default CW Boatanchor Calling Frequency ?

In article ,
"SX-25" wrote:

I am suggesting
we boatanchor enthusiasts move far away from the crowd and start using 3599
kc.

SX-

I don't currently have a Boat Anchor rig on the air, but have been
listening for the last few days on 3599. It certainly is a quiet
frequency. I haven't heard any signals at all near there.

The band is definitely not dead in the evenings. W1AW code practice
comes through loud and clear. I often hear traffic nets with good
signals within a couple hundred miles.

Fred
K4DII