Old November 24th 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

Brett_Delfs wrote:
On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!

Gee whiz, thanks a bunch mister!
I actually came here looking to see if anyone had any propagation data,
equipment links or ideas, technical stuff, and found the typical news
group, complete with resident jerks.
Mostly I am provoking to get people to put up links to some good sites
that others may not know about.
Good links are my payoff in this group, insults are secondary.

Bill Baka