Old November 24th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default An insult to be invited to the White House

I Respect the Office OF the Presidency of U.S.A.

Thingy is though, right now America does NOT have a President!, nor a
Vice President either!

I Don't ever want to get anywhere near that Hole of District of
Criminals! Closest I have ever been to there before was Fort
Jackson,South Carolina and I could smell the Stench from District of
Criminals all the way to Fort Jackson! Phewwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,
cuhulin