Old November 24th 09, 09:43 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
MagneticEnergy MagneticEnergy is offline

Default An insult to be invited to the White House

On Nov 24, 7:58*am, Ima wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:51:28 -0800, MagneticEnergy wrote:
I would refuse to go to the White House to worship the parasites feeding

Dumb people don't get invited to the whitehouse
Perhaps, GW would like your type of company?

It would be an insult to be invited to go to the White House if you
were either smart or stupid. I must apologize since the concept was
apparently so confusing for you. Resistance is futile, the biological
and technical uniqueness of the Democrats will be assimilated by the
truth, they will comply.

So you wish GW was back in the White House? I picked up a copy of the
movie Celsius 41.11 at a garage sale for a buck. But of course only
communist sympathizers would cheer for a guy that made a movie with a
bundle of dynamite in his hand, super imposed in front the White
House,
with assorted signs showing GW as Hitler, and yet, guess who is trying
to pass a health care plan that would "reward the young" and would
make Hitler proud?

The Demo Crap Party?

It will be fun "reviewing" the movie and then writing about it.

Bah, Humbug. (the frequency at which communications are intercepted
coming from a black berry (hummm bug)).