Old November 24th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.rush-limbaugh
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- The Root of All Evil

wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:02:25 -0800, dave

If it makes people forget there is a world full of assholes for a few
minutes every so often, it has value to me.

Trouble is--those who start "news" stations legitimize
those assholes.

I don't do news. I do live variety shows, awards shows, tributes,
conventions, half-time shows, etc; stuff with lots of production values
on the quick.