Old November 25th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you capture a terrorist, don't punch him, you get courtmart...

There is one squatting in OUR White House right now!

Hmmm, my House is White.Heh, doggy and I live in a White House.

Y'all should see some of the unGodly Ugly looking colors some of those B
HO ButtKissers around here have painted the formerly White Houses that
they (''They'') are occupying!
It is NO Wonder that Jackson,Mississippi has just recently been rated as
one of the most dangerous Cities in America!
cuhulin