Old November 25th 09, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default New Village Idiot SmokinBilly Welcome to Rec dot Radio

On Nov 24, 11:29*am, Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:49 am, "Geoff B"
wrote:
"Brett_Delfs" wrote in message

On behalf on the Distinguished Troll Society I would like to
personally welcome SmokinBilly to rec.radio.shortwave...You may now
join the distinguished posters (and pot heads) Ph.dufi, Baka, Barney,
Dob and the rest of the bull sh%tters that try to pull the wool over
our eyes...Welcome to the group billy goat!
Well, keep him there and don't spread your crap to other groups, you
cross-posting troll

***Hey Jeffey baby...Just a quick FYI the Distinguished Troll Society
is having a blowout BASH for UseNet Klown Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer
on Jan 8th to be held at rec.knives, sct, rec.radio, and
rec.cooking...We hope you can attend the festivities...By the by, BYOB
or in this case bring your own DOPE...See ya there Jeffey!

In case you have nary a clue about Pinkie's past he personally
sabatoged Cheesey Bob's Pickle and Yogurt business in Chaing Mai

Yep, Kramer had that idiot Johnson run out of Chiang Mai and the city
thanked him for it. Note that Cheesy Bob doesn't post here any more?
Isn't that a blessing.

Thailand...You can find a nice picture of the Pink One sitting with
the cops in the archives...See ya on the 8th at the Bangkok Arrest
Anniversary Bash!

That picture was when Kramer dragged the self titled Pickle King down to
the copshop. It was Bob harassing Kramer that got Bob run outta town!
Chiang Mai is a much better place without that drunken sot Bob.

While you're at it, take that other idiot Brett with you. He, like you,
is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Seems to me Krypto the Klown needs a history lesson as to the
goings on in Chaing Mai regarding Pinkie...Looks like we'll have to
dig into the archives and post a bunch of threads to show Krypto that
once again you are mistaken...But thats understandable seeing how you
are a life long government peon sucking off the tax payer tit, no
independent thoughts required on a daily basis...Bottom line Klown,
Cheesy Bob is still in the Yogurt and Cheese business from what I am
led to believe (postings here on UseNet) and living a laid back
lifestyle while "the Kraven" is supposedly in Singapore reportedly
opening up a Pan Asian Bistro with Nobuko because he was run out of
Bangkok on a rail..:-)...any questions?...thought not!...see ya at the
Jan 8th Arrest BASH!