Old November 25th 09, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
SX-25 SX-25 is offline

Default What has happened?

John,

I'm there but 80 meters has been awfully wicked the last week. After 0100
GMT it seems to go from strong, consistent signals to fluttery mediocre
signals. I too have been calling CQ on 3599 like a cat wanting its supper
with no success. Since my posting I have left 3599 on and monitored it (on
vintage gear of course) while I do other things but so far it seems to be a
wasted effort.

Indeed I am listening for you and anyone else interested in trying to
establish a "loosey-goosey" vintage gear calling frequency.

Hope you and yours enjoy a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

58 es QTX, WA9VLK