Old November 25th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default QSL - International Radio Serbia

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Gregg wrote:

On Nov 24, 12:16 pm, dxAce wrote:
Finally - At long last!

Today I received a QSL from International Radio Serbia for their transmission
of 5 May 2009 on 9675 from the site (Bijeljina) Bosnia-Herzegovina.

My 225th NASWA Country QSL'd (veried for those in Glendale).

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Good deal Steve. Do you keep them in a book or on display?

I have some in a book. Most are in a few shoe boxes!

They'll go for a buck at your estate sale, Popeye.

Actually they might go for much more than a buck!

I've seen certain QSL's go for quite a bit on eBay for folks into that sort of thing.

Swan Island, I don't have that one :-(, I've seen fetch better than $300 and Radio
Lebanon get over $700, and yes, I do have that one from the early 70's.

I'd value the stuff I have here at between 3 and 5 thousand dollars, but who knows?

dxAce
Michigan
USA