Old November 25th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default QSL - International Radio Serbia

Bob Dobbs wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I'd value the stuff I have here at between 3 and 5 thousand dollars, but who knows?

Maybe those folk on 'Antiques Road Show'?

I think I still have xmas (actually new year) cards from Radio Mocva & Kiev as
well as some Happy Station Special anniversary events, along with several from
the various transmitting sites of Radio Australia. Many of the Caribbean ones
were on such cheap paper I imagine they've faded by now. Gotta dig all that
outta storage some day.

Personally, I've always rather liked the QSL's (veries, for those in Glendale) that were
printed on cheap cardstock. They just seem to have more of a 'feeling' to them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA