Old November 25th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mozilla’s Firefox & ThunderBird -wrt- When is Google Groups going to release a Killfile

On Nov 25, 11:35*am, Krypsis wrote:
Evan Platt wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:49:53 +0100, (Roy Culley)
wrote:

http://www.google.ch/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENCH258&=&q=g.. .

Now how difficult was it to do that?

I personally KF all google groups. Too much SNR from them to make it
worthwhile not to.

I used to do the same to Hotmail addresses. Blanket ban, if you had
Hotmail, you weren't getting through to me, no way, no how!

- These days I use Thunderbird

Mozilla’s Thunderbird
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Thunderbird

Mozilla’s Firefox
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FireFox

so I filter the dipsticks out more easily and on an as
needed basis.

Krypsis